Contents: How Many Redbubble Stickers Fit on a Laptop?
How Many Redbubble Stickers Should I Put On My Laptop?
There’s no easy answer to this question because it ultimately depends on what kind of laptop or notebook computer you have and the style you want to achieve.
Even though Redbubble has 4 sticker sizes, it’s a good rule of thumb is to start with 3 to 4 medium stickers. These stickers should be your ultimate favorites and truly express who you are. Then,
add about 10 small stickers to start (I ended up putting 18 small, best-selling Redbubble sticker designs on my laptop).
You might have to adjust the number of stickers you need, but this is a good amount to start with. And if you have extra stickers, you can always stick them on something else like a phone case or a Hydro Flask (Amazon).
If you really only want to buy the stickers you’re 100% sure you will use on your laptop, and you have some time on your hands, you can use this method:
- Check the dimensions for each Redbubble sticker you’re interested in.
- Cut out pieces of paper that are the same size of each sticker you chose. Remember to write the title of the stickers on each piece!
- This will help you get a better idea of what stickers you’ll need to buy to achieve the style you want.
Dos and Don’ts of Decorating Your Laptop with Stickers
Redbubble stickers are a popular way to personalize laptops, but there are a few things to keep in mind when decorating your device with them.
- Pick stickers that represent your interests and style.
- Make sure your laptop is nice and clean before applying the stickers so they stick well.
- Make sure the stickers are high quality so they don’t peel or fade over time. (If you’re only buying Redbubble stickers, you won’t have a problem with this at all.)
- Place the stickers carefully so they look neat and tidy.
- Don’t put too many stickers on your laptop. Too many stickers can look cluttered.
- If you work in a professional setting, you might want to choose one of Redbubble’s laptop skins instead of stickers. Laptop skins look cleaner and more sophisticated, and you really can’t make a mistake with them.
Is It Worth It To Put Redbubble Stickers on Your Laptop?
Stickers have become a popular way to show personality and style, especially among laptop users.
But are they really worth it?
There are many benefits of adding stickers to your laptop, such as:
- Redbubble stickers can help you personalize your laptop and make it your own.
- They can be great conversation starters.
- They can help promote a cause or belief that you support.
- Additionally, stickers can help you protect your laptop from scratches and wear.
- And finally, they can simply make your laptop look more fun and exciting.
So, is it worth it to put stickers on your laptop?
Ultimately, the decision is up to you. If you want to add some personality to your device and don’t mind a little work, go for it!
Conclusion: How Many Redbubble Stickers Will Fit on Your Laptop?
It is clear that there is no definitive answer to the question of how many Redbubble stickers fit on a laptop. However, based on the limited data available, it seems safe to say that anywhere from 20 to 30 small Redbubble stickers could comfortably fit on most laptops.
For those looking to add a personal touch to their laptops with Redbubble stickers, it is recommended to start with a smaller number. To be safe,
you can start with 3 to 4 medium stickers and 10 small stickers, and increase as desired.